Compact, stackable and easy to transport, the Revolution's space-saving design and state of the art technology lets you bring high performance drying power to every task. Features the new Command Hub—see job conditions at a glance now and take advantage of Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity coming soon. Displays grain depression, graphs drying progress, quick access to humidistat settings, and more. Rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction ensure long life.
- Small, light Xactimate “Large” category dehu – more water removal than units 2–3 times its size!
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available. Learn more.
- Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck.
- Fastest access inside unit for cleaning.
- Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips – make more profit!
Water removal: 80 pts./day | 38 L/day at 80°F/60%RH (AHAM)
139 pts./day | 66 L/day at 90°F/90%RH
- Air movement: 121–180 CFM | 206–306 CMH
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 12.5 × 17.6 × 21.5 in. | 31.8 × 44.7 × 54.6 cm
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Weight (w/cord & hose): 65 lbs. | 29.5 kg
- Amps: 6.2A (at 80°F/60%RH)
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Sound level (avg.): 55 dB
- Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
- Air filter: 4-PRO filter
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA standards
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>L