Red Relief is a 2 part product. Mix equal parts solution “A” and solution “B” for a ready to use solution.
1. Clean stained area using hot water extraction.
2. Blot dry with Clean white towel to remove excess moisture from carpet.
3. Mix Red Relief parts A&B in equal parts.
4. Using trigger sprayer wet stained fibers with Red Relief mixture.
5. Cover spot with a moderately wet (excess water squeezed out) terry towel. NOTE: A lightweight cleaning towel folded works well here.
6. Apply steam heat from an iron set at the lowest steam temperature.
7. Check the stain every 30 seconds.
8. When stain has turned to a light yellow or disappeared completely remove heat and towel.
9. Extraction rinse chemical residue away.