Portable, high-performance water removal—even at low humidity levels. Reduce and control excess moisture fast with the unit’s patented cross-flow technology that optimizes moisture removal in virtually all conditions. Features the new Command Hub—see job conditions at a glance now and take advantage of Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity coming soon.. Displays grain depression, graphs drying progress, quick access to humidistat settings, and more.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency and ensures superior performance in low-grain conditions.
- NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available. Learn more.
- Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
- Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting.
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – large enough to contain water from an unintentional defrost after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – stackable for storage to save space.
- Automatic restart after outage when power is restored.
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 130 pts. | 61.5 L / day
- Max. water removal (saturation): 235 pts. | 111 L / day
- Process air (max.): 325 CFM | 552 CMH. Floor-level outlet.
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 20 × 33.5 × 20 in. | 51 × 85 × 51 cm
- Use weight: 107 lbs. | 49 kg
- Amps: 8.3A
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Drain hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
- Filter type: 4-PRO filter
- Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA 22.2 no. 92
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>>XL