FIBRE RINSE - Acidic Rinse Agent
Fibre Rinse is a specially developed rinsing solution designed to be used in the final step of wet cleaning. Fibre Rinse neutralizes alkalinity and removes detergent residues, leaving fibres clean and soft.
- Neutralizes alkaline residues
- Spotter for urine and tannin spots
- For use on carpets and wet cleanable upholstery
- Helps stabilize dyes and inhibits browning
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
- Available in: 1 L (34 oz), 4 L (1.06 US gal), 20 L (5.28 US gal) or 205 L (54.1 US gal)
Diluted pH: 2.4 Dilution Ratio: 1:128
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Truckmount Extractors: Mix 32 oz (944 ml) of Fibre Rinse into 5 gal (18.9 L) of water to make truckmount concentrate. Set chemical metering system at 2 GPH.
Portable Use: Mix 1-2 oz (29.5-59 ml) of Fibre Rinse per 1 gal (3.78 L) of water (up to 1:128 Dilution).
Urine Treatment: Mix 4-6 oz (118-177 ml) of Fibre Rinse per 1 gal (3.78 L) of water (up to 1:32 Dilution). Saturate contaminated area at a rate of 1 gal (3.78 L) per 50 to 100 square feet. Allow 15 minutes dwell time then extract.
NOTE: Do not mix Esteam Fibre Rinse with any other chemical product.