CDS 4.8 FOR GM AND CHEVY
The #1 Selling Direct Drive Truckmount in the World!
The CDS is designed to utilize the space between the driver’s and passenger’s seats, preserving valuable cargo space. This is made possible by positioning blower and pump between the seats, and the recovery tank behind the seats, creating ideal weight distribution for greater passenger safety, vehicle and performance. The result: All the advantages of a powerful truckmount while preserving your valuable cargo space. Utilizing minimal space in a standard van, the CDS is a real space saver. The CDS installed leaves you with the most floor space and cubic foot space left of ANY DIRECT DRIVE TRUCKMOUNT on the market today.
The CDS™ Design Concept
The concept behind the design of the CDS is to provide a powerful, reliable cleaning system that uses the power and heat source already provided by the host vehicle. The rugged and reliable engineering that has, for over two decades, made the CDS the most popular van powered system in the industry is taken to a new level with the CDS 4.8. The result is a vehicle that you can outfit as you choose; with a complete custom interior package including fresh water tank, reels, shelves, and accessories.
CDS™ Electronic Speed Control
ESC (Electronic Speed Control technology), has enabled us to increase vacuum performance by 30% and reduce fuel consumption to equal a mid-sized slide-in truckmount at just 1.5 gallons per hour. From the standpoint of economical operation, the CDS just makes sense! This technology is exclusive to the CDS.
Number One in User-Friendly Operation
The simple elegance of the CDS has made it the choice of both independent operators and national cleaning franchises. The simple-to-use, easy-to-maintain CDS is well known in the cleaning industry for quick operator training, low maintenance and easy repair.
Continued, Uninterrupted Cleaning
The 4.8’s large capacity, 100 gallon MaxxAir recovery tank delivers
the convenience of continued, uninterrupted cleaning. A newly designed easy-clean stainless steel lint basket makes daily maintenance less of a chore. The LED status panel tells the operator what’s going on with the machine. The chemical jug holder keeps things looking sharp.
Salsa™ CDS (optional)
Finally, a van-powered machine that can keep up with the heat of slide-in units! HydraMaster engineers have perfected the water heating system that keeps you in the heat – even when using two wands, or high-production tools like the RX-20.
The Salsa is the hottest blower heat exchanger on the market! The CDS Salsa produces working temperatures as high as 235°F*.
If you’ve been looking for a machine with the simplicity, reliability and ease of operation of a direct drive and the high heat of a slide-in, the CDS Salsa is the machine for you!
• Subcategory: Direct Drive
• Dimensions: 23″W x 41.5″H x 61″L
• Weight: 650 lbs
• Engine: Vehicle
• Ignition: Vehicle
• Vacuum Blower: Dominator™ 4007 Tri-Lobe, HydraMaster exclusive design, • 400+ cfm (helical gear drive, dual oil bath [no grease fittings], oil level sight windows)
• Pump: Plunger pump 4.0 gpm, 1,200 operating psi, electric clutch controls
• Max Temp: 205º F
• Chemical System: Stainless steel, last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
• Heating System: Heating System: Engine heat recovery, multi-parallel heat exchanger system with Salsa Heat Booster
• Recovery Tank: 100 gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked-on powder coated finish, easy-clean sloped bottom, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket. 48 1/2″L x 14 1/4″W x 38 1/2″H, 125 lbs
• Solution Hose Length: 150 ft
• Vacuum Hose Length: 150 ft x 2″
• Wand Capacity: Dual
• Fuel Consumption: 1.5 gph
• Uses: Residential, Large Commercial