Vital Oxide Mold Remover & Disinfectant Cleaner

by Windsor

VitalOxide is an EPA registered disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles.

Vital Oxide Gallon (128 oz.) Mold Remover & Disinfectant Cleaner is great for refilling product sprayers, sanitization dilutions, mold remediation, commercial use in facilities and hospitals, and covering large surfaces and areas. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required, and eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance.  

Vital Oxide Features:

  • Full strength and ready to use
  • Two dilution options for sanitizing
  • EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
  • NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
  • Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
  • Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
  • Effective fungicide
  • Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
  • Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
  • Heavy duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
  • Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
  • Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
  • Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
  • Carpet and rug sanitizer
  • Soft-surface sanitizer
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
  • No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
  • No personal protection equipment needed


From mold and mildew elimination to disinfection of bacteria and viruses on surfaces and fabrics, Vital Oxide can handle a long list of duties in a household and industrial setting. Vital Oxide can also be diluted down for some specific applications.


Vital Oxide comes ready to use (RTU) as a full-strength EPA hospital disinfectant for non-porous surfaces. Full strength is recommended for first-time use on surfaces. Full strength should also be used in environments with high rates of bacteria, mold, and mildew and in high traffic areas and touch points.


To Sanitize and Deodorize Carpets and Rugs:

  • Mix 5-parts water to 1-part Vital Oxide.
  • Spray onto surface from a distance of 6-8 inches.
  • Work the product down to the carpet pad (a brush may be used)
  • Allow enough ventilation to air dry.
  • Repeat process as needed.

First test for color fastness in an inconspicuous space. Do not use on wool fabrics.



To Sanitize Food-Contact Surfaces:

  • Mix 9-parts water to 1-part Vital Oxide.
  • Spray onto surface from a distance of 6-8 inches, wetting thoroughly.
  • Let stand for 1 minute (or longer if specified by government sanitary code).
  • Allow surface to drain or air dry. Do not rinse or wipe.

To Sanitize Non-Food-Contact, Non-Porous Surfaces:

  • Mix 9-parts water to 1-part Vital Oxide.
  • Spray onto surface from a distance of 6-8 inches, wetting thoroughly.
  • Let stand 5 minutes.
  • Wipe and allow to air dry. No rinse required.



NOTICE: Effective immediately, all sales are final and no returns will be accepted for disinfectants/sanitizers, and personal protective equipment (PPE);  including gloves, masks, and coveralls