Velo Low Profile Airmover
True portability and professional performance. At only 21 lbs. (9.5 kg) and stackable up to five high, the Velo delivers rugged reliability, easy maintenance, and high performance. Four operating positions for maximum flexibility. Looking for variable amp draw and speed control plus a kickstand? Choose the Velo Pro!
- Engineered airflow. Patented outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a hand truck
- Low amp draw. Only 1.9 amps.
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 6 units per 15 amp circuit for a whopping 5400 CFM of tested – not rated – airflow.
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle
- Air movement: 885 CFM
- Static pressure: 1.65 in. / H2O
- Velocity: 1930 FPM
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 18 × 9 × 24 in. | 45.7 × 22.9 × 61.0 cm
- Weight: 21 lbs. | 9.52 kg
- Amps: 1.9A
- Volts: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Power: 185W (motor rating)
- Control: Rotary On/Off switch
- Cord length: 15 ft. | 4.6 m
- Fan: 6 blade impeller-type
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards
- Sound level (avg.): 69 dB
- Xactimate: WTRDRY