The Impact® 410 is ideally suited for residential, property maintenance, and small commercial applications.
This unit comes with 50’ of hose and two green tips to allow for lower flow rate of the disinfectant. This will cover 30,000/sq. ft. per hour. Higher volume for more productivity. Offers a uniform spray pattern. 0-80 microns. 4 year warranty.
For the Impact 410 you can combine up to six, 50’ hoses for a total of 300’. Hoses are not quick disconnect, they are wrench connect pieces due to the psi.
- Proven Impact Series fluid section
- Self-Adjusting Quad+ Packings™ deliver the best performance every time
- Revolutionary PermaLife™ Cylinder will never wear out
- Field Serviceable — replace the fluid section in minutes
- All metal construction, with stainless steel piston rod and balls
- Dependable mechanical pressure control system
- Reversible tungsten carbide seats supply long-lasting performance
- Strong metal cart can handle jobsite punishment
- Compact design makes jobsite life easy
- Reliable heavy duty sealed DCX motor
- Wide base provides stability while on the job
Q: Is the Handheld Sprayer or Impact 410 Sprayer Electrostatic?
A: No. Electrostatic sprayers are often highly ineffective because the positively charged product coming out of the spray gun is not heading towards a negatively charged surface. Without the two polar opposites, attraction does not occur.. They also don’t put out enough product to wet the surface efficiently reducing the productivity compared to the Flex spray.
Q: Is this a wet or dry application? If wet, what is the dry time?
A: Both Units offered are a wet application, and the dry-time would be determined by the manufacturer of the disinfectant products used.
|GPM | LPM||0.47 GPM | 1.78 LPM|
|MAX OPERATING PRESSURE||3100 PSI | 21.37 MPa|
|MAX TIP SIZE - 1 GUN - ELECTRIC||0.021"|
|MOTOR||3/4 HP DCX|
|RECOMMENDED GALLONS PER WEEK||50-75|
|ITEMS INCLUDED||RX-80 Gun, TR1 517 Tip, 1/4" x 50' Airless Hose|
NOTICE: Effective immediately, all sales are final and no returns will be accepted for disinfectants/sanitizers, disinfectant applicators, and personal protective equipment (PPE); including gloves, masks, and coveralls