Grit Rotary Brushes
Malish MAL-GRIT™ brushes offer solutions to a wide range of cleaning situations. Silicone carbide impregnated nylon bristles are self-replenishing as brush wears, offering unmatched value that outlasts floor pads over 100 to 1! That translates directly into time and cost savings. Featuring our water and chemical resistant TUFF-BLOCK® for maximum life expectancy. All grit brushes must be run in a wet environment. Trim Length: 1-1/2".
There are five different types of grit brushes to choose from depending on the cleaning application.
- MAL-GRIT LITE™ - Offers the durability of grit brushes with minimum aggression. For daily scrubbing of a variety of tiles, marble, terrazzo and non-slip epoxy finishes.
- CLEAN-GRIT™ - An excellent general scrubbing brush for frequent maintenance cleaning. Flexible enough for cleaning narrow grout lines and uneven surfaces.
- MAL-GRIT SCRUB™ - Ideal for daily scrubbing and maintenance. While the smaller diameter bristles offer flexibility, the larger grit size offers exceptional scrubbing.
- MAL-GRIT™ - Our most popular grit brush. An aggressive brush for general scrubbing or stripping finishes from hard surfaces. Effectively cleans wide grout lines.
- MAL-GRIT EXTRA™ - The most aggressive grit available. This heavy gauge nylon with larger grit is used for stripping heavily soiled floors, such as concrete floors in an industrial setting.